Monday, October 1, 2012

Playing with Christmas ideas



I spent some time playing around with various ideas and products with a friend over the weekend.  When I do this I tend to venture beyond my stock of Stampin' Up products and on this occasion I decided to see what I could do with some shimmer paper I have had in my cupboard for ages.

These cards are using the same basic technique and layout as in the Holiday Catalogue using the stamp set Joyous Celebrations.  The shimmer paper embossed beautifully and I was delighted with the results.

More to come from this play session as we ran lots of card and paper through the Big Shot using the Snow Flurry die.  I just have to get some cards made now.


1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed these, during the lead up to Xmas. How stunning are they. Will have to give this technique a try. Thanks for sharing xxx:)

    ReplyDelete