Monday, October 8, 2012

A special birthday card



One of my friends is having a special birthday this week, you know the kind when you have to renew your license!

I decided a birthday of such significance deserved a special card so out came the wonderful Fifth Ave Floral stamp set, now retired, but a definite keeper.  I made a similar card a couple of years ago for my sister and was very pleased with the result then.  I am also very happy with my remake on this occasion.

I used various products, some retired including the old DSP Elegant Soiree and, of course Fifth Ave Floral.  Colours used are Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy.

I hope Jen has a great birthday this week.


1 comment:

  1. Like the card you have shared..it should have more worth if use Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete