Friday, October 12, 2012

Birthday Fun



I was reminded how wonderful tri-shutter cards are when my sister posted one on her blog a couple of weeks ago.  So out came the instructions and you will see here the second special birthday card I have made in this style recently.

This is for my niece's birthday in a week or so.  I hope she's not into reading this blog!  I have used another retired stamp set called Sunny Fun.  The thongs in this stamp set are perfect for Livy's birthday card as she seems to have a different pair of thongs for every occasion.

I have also used a combination of card stock, paper and brads from my collection - you know those bits and pieces you keep for a rainy day!  I am happy with the final product and hope Liv likes it too.

Happy birthday Livy!!!




1 comment:

  1. That's top notch, that is. Looks great, I'm sure she'll love it, and as far as I know she doesn't look at blogs, just facebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete