Monday, October 8, 2012

More Christmas Ideas



I think I mentioned that I spent some time playing with a friend coming up with lots of ideas for Christmas cards.  I often find when I am just talking about ideas with others that great ideas emerged.

I know own the Snow Flurry die that goes through the Big Shot.  I read on someone else's blog that even though we don't have snow at Christmas they still enjoy the idea.  Having spent a couple of Christmas's in the northern hemisphere, snow at Christmas is really special but it does restrict the "beach holiday" idea that we associate with Christmas time.

Anyway, here are a couple of cards I have made using the Snow Flurry die.  The card stock used for the snowflakes isn't Stampin' Up but it is very sparkly and reminds me of the glitter of snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment