Saturday, October 27, 2012

Never Ending Card


I have prepared this Never Ending card for a small workshop I am holding with a couple of friends.

Never Ending cards are full of WOW factor. They fold and fold and fold and fold and each time they provide another wonderful combination of images.

On this occasion I have used one of my new stamp sets called Flowering Flourishes and a couple of images from the retired stamp set called Fresh Vintage. The colour combination is Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla which matches the pieces of the new DSP Comfort Cafe I have included on the card.

I have included images of three of the four stages of this card -  the fourth one keeps loading the wrong way round. I will try to upload it again later.  Even though you can only see three of the four folds you can see how each fold gives a completely different effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment