Sunday, April 3, 2011

My first attempt at scrapbooking

In January we went to Japan on a ski holiday.  On our way to the northern island of Hokaido we stopped over in Tokyo for a few nights. 

I decided to try my hand at some scrapbooking and I thought some of my photos along with my "Kimino Kids" stamps would work well together.

I have also used some beautiful Japanese rice paper, not Stampin' Up I know, but bought in Tokyo so it only seemed right to use it.

We are hoping the situation in Japan improves over time so that we can visit again to ski and enjoy the culture and food of that country.

Now that I have started scrapbooking I keep thinking of more photos to use to create more pages.  It looks like I have created another monster for myself.


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Kimino Kids floating down the page.
    How cool is that. A fantastic first time effort at scrapbooking, bit scary though, how good will you be after a few more pages, just a bit too good. lol Denise

    ReplyDelete