Sunday, April 3, 2011

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue

I have recently received some goodies that are now available in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue. 

Today was my first opportunity to play with one of the stamps.  It is called "Motorcycle" and I have discovered it stamps beautifully.  It comes as an individual stamp and costs $13.95.

Sometimes it is difficult to come up with ideas for more masculine cards but this works perfectly.  For these cards I have stamped and then embossed the image before using Designer Series paper as a part of the layout.









If you are interested in having a look through the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue I have included a link on the right hand side of this blog or, if you prefer, please give me a call and I will get a copy to you

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your motorcycle cards. Also love the use of the Scallop square die. Now I have more ideas for mine. lol Denise

    ReplyDelete