Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Eat Chocolate" - that's what this weekend is all about

I have just spent the day playing in my new study.  I have been without a desk for a week or so while we constructed a new desk and reorganised my craft space.  It is looking good and I am enjoying my new set up. 

I decided given that there was a fair bit of chocolate on offer this weekend I would spend some more time with the new stamp set "Eat Chocolate" from the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue. I created these cards using Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla cardstoke with some DS paper in the mix as well. 

The Chocolate Chip cardstock has been run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder which was available in the last mini catalogue.  Although the Summer Mini Catalogue has finished, this embossing folder is still available as part of the "carryover products" from that catalogue.

If you are interested in this stamp set or finding out more about the Big Shot and embossing folders just send me an email and I will be happy to organise a workshop that fits in with the techniques you are interested in learning about.


No comments:

Post a Comment