Sunday, April 24, 2011

Convention Swaps

In a couple of weeks my sister Denise and I are off to Melbourne to the annual Stampin' Up convention.  We will participate in various workshops and get a sneak preview of new Stampin' Up products due out later this year.

As part of Convention everyone takes along a bundle of cards to swap with other Stampin' Up demonstrators.  I have my 50 "swaps" ready to go and I thought I would share them with those who read my blog first so here they are.

The first uses the Fine Flourish stamp and cardstock in Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip.  The second card uses the Birthday Bakery hostess stamp set, hostess Designer Series paper (Peach Parfait) and is in Cajun Craze and Certainly Celery cardstock.
  
When I return from Melbourne I will have 50 different cards with lots of new ideas to share with you all.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful swaps Narelle! Have a great time, maybe I will see you there :)

    ReplyDelete