Saturday, January 14, 2012

Need for Speed - what a great stamp set



Just thought I would share with you a set of cards I made yesterday.  They use the stamp set Need For Speed.  I CASed these cards from a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Sherri Freese although I had to adapt my cards as I didn't have all the stamp set she had used. 

I initially thought this was a great new stamp set for blokes but having made the red card with the sports car I realise it is not just limited to the men in our world.  Memories of a little red car I once owned came to mind.

These cards will be available for making as part of my March Stamp-A-Stack.  More details about this workshop are available on the side bar of this blog.  If you are interested in joining this SAS please contact me by email or phone (6251 4346) and i will put your name down.

All SU products used:
Card stock: Tempting Turquoise, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, Real Red,Whisper White, Basic Black.
Stamp sets: Need for Speed, Happiest Birthday Wishes, Speckled Wheel (retired)
Inks: Stason Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Spritzer tool, Stampin' Writer Markers.

3 comments:

  1. love your improvisation, I saw these cards too and thought I needed other stampsets etc to make them look as good. Great idea with the wheel and spritzer tool. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, I saw these on Pinterest and needed something quick and easy for a ministry I work with in an open house where we will have autions set up and decided to CASE you. I did not color mine, so they are not quite as wonderful as yours, but I am happy with the outcome. If you would like to see mine, you can see them here.

    http://stampinjonia.blogspot.com/2013/06/clean-simple-card-set.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, thanks for the inspiration to get my cards done quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete