Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A birthday card for my brother

My brother, Ian, is celebrating his birthday this week and I have made him a card using the stamp set Open Sea with its matching DS paper.  Ian has done quite a bit of sailing over the years although he is not quite old enough to have sailed on boats of the era shown on his card.

I have used Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey card stock and Not Quite Navy ink to create this card.

This stamp set and paper are featured in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  If you would like to see the full catalogue click on the Summer Mini Catalogue on the right hand side bar.  There are lots of wonderful new products available until the end of March in this mini catalogue.

I have included 2 photos to show the card standing and lying flat so that you can see how the DS paper has been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment