Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Stamp-A-Stack for 2012

The first Stamp-A-Stack (SAS) for 2012 will be held on Saturday 18 February from 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm.  We will be making 8 cards, 4 male themed cards and 4 female themed cards using products from the latest Summer Mini Catalogue.

The first card is the Male card features the stamp set called The Open Sea.  This set also has a matching set of Designer Series Papers which I have also used on this card.

The Female card uses a new embossing folder that is available in the Mini catalogue called Flower Garden.  I have also used stamps from the 5th Ave Floral set and a sentiment from the Short and Sweet to complete this card.

The cost of this SAS is $20.00 which included the materials for 8 cards with matching envelopes and afternoon tea.

If you don't already have a Summer Mini Catalogue, you can see all the products available in it by clicking on the link on the side bar of this blog.  I also have copies available free of charge.  Just contact me and I will get one to you.

If you would like to join me for this workshop please send me an email or give me a call on 6251 4346. If you are unable to make it on 18 February I am happy to make up a kit (stamped or unstamped) for you so that you can put these cards together at home.  The cost of the kit including postage is $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment