Saturday, May 7, 2011

A "Sense of Time" birthday card

I have made a card for my brother-in-law's (BIL's) birthday. Now this might not sound like such a difficult task but he is my sister, Denise's husband! That means the standard of card making in that household is extremely high.

This card will be studied inside and out (and not by the BIL) so it needed to, shall we say, cut the mustard!!!



I have used the "Sense of Time" stamp set and Cajun Craze as the colour theme with some eyelets, a brad and an embossing folder (not Stampin' Up). The clock face has been heat embossed to give it added texture.

I hope he enjoys the card and that it gets the nod of approval by other discerning eyes in the household.

1 comment:

  1. Already got the "stamp" of approval. Very impressive, goodness I didn't know I was such a force to be reckoned with. lol

    ReplyDelete