Friday, May 20, 2011

My first "Bonnie Box"

You will be pleased to know that I have returned from Melbourne and my first Stampin' Up Convention full of great new ideas to try and share.

The first of these is, what I have christened, the "Bonnie Box".  A Stampin' Up demonstrator from the US, Bonnie Thurber showed us this as a part of one of her demonstrations.  She showed us many other great creations (including a fascinator fit for a royal wedding) and her presentation had us all laughing so much that it was hard to remember everything she showed us.

This box is made using the Big Shot and the scallop envelope die.  You cut 4 little envelopes and then stick them together using Sticky Strip.  I have made this model in Baja Breeze with some Elegant Soiree Designer Series paper for trim.  It is the perfect size to hold a cupcake or could be used to hold any number of other small gifts.

If you are interested in learning how to use the Big Shot to create cards and boxes just contact me and I will put together a workshop for you.

As I create more of the samples and ideas from Convention I will post them here.  I have over 50 swaps from other demonstrators with so many great ideas I am sure it will take me all year to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment