Friday, December 30, 2011

Desk Organiser

My apologies for the lack of new material on this blog over the past couple of months.  Life became quite hectic in November when my Dad as diagnosed with cancer. He is now undergoing treatment and although not "fixed" he is much better.

I now have some time to post a range of projects which I have completed over the past 3 months for you to have a look at.  The first is a Desk Organiser which is a Kaiser Craft product.

 My sister and I spent some time putting these together using the Designer Series Paper, Paisley Petals. All the paper is from the same set but combined to make 2 very different colour schemes.


This was another "off the page" project which I learnt about while I was down in Bright in October. I am looking forward to trying some more.








No comments:

Post a Comment