Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Gift Cards

This year I gave my teenage niece and nephew gift cards for Christmas.  I have discovered this allows them to get something they want which is usually quite different to what I think they might like.

I made each of them a gift card in the form of a waterfall card using the stamp set Holiday Lineup.  I just love the characters in this stamp set and although it requires a bit of colouring the final product is well worth it.

The first card used the Christmas Elves with each one saying a short message.  This meant I only had to colour the elf that was speaking on each section of the card.  As you pulled down the card the full message was revealed.

The second card used the Snowmen and worked in the same way. 

The gifts were well received and everyone was happy.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Relle, I'm yet to take some pics and put them on my blog. Yes very well received, thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete