Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This year's Christmas Designer Series Paper

This year's Christmas Designer Series paper is called "Letters to Santa". When I first saw it I wasn't sure how I was going to work with non-traditional colours for my Christmas projects but now that I have I am pleased to say I really like this set of paper.

It uses the colours Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride and Whisper White.  It also coordinates with the stamps sets "Merry & Type" and "Winter Post".


I have added some photos showing how I have used the various papers from the Designer Series pack. All of these Christmas cards and projects appear in others posts showing what we will be doing at the various workshops leading up to Christmas.

If you are interested in adding to your collection of Christmas stamp sets, papers or card stock or joining any of my Christmas workshops please contact me by email at larkinjones@grapevine.com.au and I will organise an order for you or add your name to my class lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment