Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Festive Memories Album

I have recently spent some time in Bright, Victoria and while I was there I met Cindy who runs a fantastic scrapbooking shop in the town.

She sells kits and projects and I had the time to create this fantastic album with her in her shop. This project is not made with Stampin' Up products but I have bought the craftwood bases to make another album using the "Letters to Santa" DS paper when I get time at home.

I really enjoyed spending time with a new group of people who love papercraft and making wonderful projects. It certainly took me outside my comfort zone and into a whole new world of 3D creations.

I am looking forward to playing with some of the other materials and projects I bought from Cindy's shop.





1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this album, look so good, I can even picture it with Letters to Santa DSP. Can't wait to make one too. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete