Monday, July 29, 2013

Raining Flowers

Finally I have had some time to get my stamping gear out and have a play.  I spent the last couple of weekends tidying my room so that I could find all my gear again.  Job still not quite finished but I decided I had to use my 'Stampin' Scrub' again which meant I had to get some stamps dirty.

Last year I bought the stamp set called Raining Flowers (now retired) and I found this oh so simple design on the Splitcoast stampers gallery.

Just love this design and will continue to play with the idea with other images in that stamp set as they can all be used in 2 step stamping.


All products Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Stamp sets: Raining Flowers, Flowering Flourishes and Sincere Salutations (retired)
Extras: clear embossing powder and versamark stamp pad
 


No comments:

Post a Comment