Sunday, June 3, 2012

July Stamp-A-Stack

Now that I have returned from our overseas adventure I am ready to start classes again.

The next Stamp-A-Stack will be held on Saturday 21 July starting at 2.00 pm.  As per all SAS's we will be making 8 cards, 4 each of two different designs.  I have included images of the cards we will be making here. 

The first design uses an old favourite stamp set called Circle Circus.  The other design uses a stamp set called Flower Fest which is new to this year's catalogue.

If you are interested in joining me on Saturday 21 July to make these cards please send me an email and I will add your name to the list.

Cost of the SAS is $20.00 which includes all materials to make 8 cards and matching envelopes as well as a light refreshments.


No comments:

Post a Comment