Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Catalogue Launch - Saturday 10 September

It's that time of year again and the new 2011-2012 catalogue is due to be released next month ready for the
1 September launch date. 

I will be having a Catalogue Launch on Saturday 10 September from 2.00 pm - 5.00 pm where you can come along, have a look through the new catalogue and make two projects using products that will be newly available from 1 September. 

I have included some examples of cards I have made using some of the products that will be offered in the 2011-2012 catalogue.




Cost for the afternoon is $10.00 which will include afternoon tea, project materials and a copy of the new catalogue to take home with you (normally $10.00 on its own).

Please contact me if you are interested in joining me for this Launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment