Monday, June 13, 2011

Denise's birthday card

Last week was my sister, Denise's birthday so that called for a card!!!!

I decided that I would base the card around a stamp set she loves but had never bought, Fifth Ave Floral.  Now there was an idea for a gift.  Once I got the card design sorted I needed some DS paper so gift idea number 2 came about - Elegant Soiree DS paper (she really wanted that too but hadn't bought for herself).

The card is a tri-fold design which was inspired by a design made by Christie Wallace.  I used Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Basic Grey cardstock and the same stamp pads.  The large rose on the first fold was embossed and raised to sit over the background images.

The gift and card were delivered on the weekend and were gladly received.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful birthday card, just love it. Still on display can't take it down. lol :-)

    ReplyDelete