Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Simple Card Wallet

This week I received another Stampin' Up box full of goodies.  Among them was the stamp set called "Simply Said".  Normally I am not into lots of hearts and flowers but I was looking at this set with one of my Stamp Club girls and thought it had lots of potential.

I have also been wanting to make this card wallet which I have cased from Marelle Taylor.  It is very easy - made out of a sheet of A4 card stock with 4 score lines.  It comfortably holds four cards with matching envelopes.

So the final result is a set of four cards using only stamps from the "Simply Said" set with a matching card wallet.  Colour scheme - Baja Breaze & Night of Navy.

I will be offering a Project Class later in the year (probably June) to make this set.  Once I have set a date I will let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment