Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Bakery


Here is another stamp set I have been looking forward to trying out.  "Birthday Bakery" is a stamp set you can get free as a hostess gift if you host a party and have sales of over $300.

I have made this card to give to one of my new stamping recruits.  She is also a friend from my calligraphy class but I can't say anymore right now as her birthday party is a big surprise and I would hate to spoil it! 




I have used the new in-colour "Pear Pizazz" as well as "Old Olive" and Daffodil Delight" as the colour themes for this card.  It was fun to make and the options are endless for both the style of card and what you can do with this particular set of cakes.

Below is a card I made using the same stamp but only inking half at a time (with a "Basic Black" marker) and positioning the stamp the second time with my Stamp-a-ma-Jig.  This time I included some "Night of Navy" trim.







1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with "Birthday Bakery", mine is yet to be used. I may just "case" these cards from you. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete