Monday, December 27, 2010

Never-Ending Wedding Card

I am going to a wedding in January and decided to make a Never-Ending Card for this occassion.  I made it in blues and silver and when the invite arrived it almost matched the card I had already made.  That was lucky.  The first photo shows the front of the card.
You then open the card to the sides and the second page is displayed.

Then you fold the card towards the top and bottom and get the third page display.
For the third step you fold the sides from the centre of the card to the outside and you get to the fourth page.

Finally you fold out the top and bottom of the card and you get back to the start.  You can continue to fold this card in a never-ending cycle.


1 comment:

  1. Just love your wedding never ending card. I will have to try another card soon so I don't forget how to make one.

    ReplyDelete